Get Setup's mission is to provide retired educators with opportunities which use their instructional and relationship building expertise to guide people toward better lives. Our services include:
For Educators, We provide an avenue for current and retired teachers to apply their professional expertise as Guides in a flexible work environment.
For Customers, our Guides work with users to increase their access to the benefits of tech tools in education, finance, health and small business development.
For Companies, our partners receive world class onboarding that improves customer experience and drastically increases retention and engagement of new customers.
About the role
As Get Setup's first Operations manager, you will be responsible for key program management functions within the company include guide onboarding, customer success and operations.
• Plan, execute and deliver on guide on-boarding, session booking and session quality
• Establish and maintain efficient processes, tools, and communication
• Ensure positive and collaborative team behavior
• Keep projects on time and in budget
• Ensure excellent, proactive communication with all stakeholders across the company
• Establish data-driven, agile approach that reacts quickly to feedback from students and employers
• Ability to immerse yourself within the project and take a "hands on" approach to completing assignments
What we are looking for:
• Excellent project manager who thrives on complexity
• Be familiar with tools like Zoom, Hubspot, Google Sheets and Google Docs. Experience with SQL or advanced excel skills is a plus.
• People person who knows how to communicate and manage teams of subject matter experts
• Process and data-driven leader, always looking to increase quality and efficiency
• Creative problem solver
• Hands-on experience in project management
• Savviness with working and collaborating with multiple stakeholders with multiple objectives, and can effortlessly share ownership of projects
If interested, please send your resume and tell us why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you.